Build a complete picture of your thyroid health and discover how to help yourself
Fast check-in to track your physical and emotional symptoms, daily activities and general quality of life
Learn about your condition from global experts to have better conversations with healthcare advisers
Record your thyroid panel and other lab test results to compare against your physical and emotional health trends
Check-in is a fast and flexible way to record your daily activities, physical symptoms, emotional state and quality of life. It takes just 10 minutes, and fits around your schedule.
Medication alerts keep you on track with your thyroid treatment and supplements. Set up a regular schedule and PILIPALA will remind you when to take your dose whilst also allowing you to snooze to a more convenient time if necessary. You can flex your medication schedule if you are running late and PILIPALA will delay subsequent doses.
Easily store your labwork on your phone, and see trends in your thyroid panel and other results. Understand your numbers with our simple graphs that show you when you were in or out of range.
- The Many Faces of Hashimoto's
- DIY Tests: What to Know Before You Go It Alone
- Metabolism-Boosting Tips for Thyroid Patients
- Thyroid Nodules: How To Treat Them Naturally
- Everything You Need to Know About Fats
- Dating With A Self-Destructing Thyroid
- After Surgery: Life with No Thyroid
- About Thyroid Cancer
- Adolescents and Chronic Illness
- Omega-3s and Your Thyroid
- The Impact of Inflammation on Immune Resilience
- Studies on Magnesium and Thyroid Health
- About Antithyroid Drugs
- Graves' Disease: How Smoking Affects the Eyes
- Thyroid and Menopause
- 10 Things You Should Know About Armour
- Depression, Anxiety and Your Thyroid
- Hair Loss and Thyroid Disorders
- My Top 5 Breathing Exercises for Stress Relief
- High and Low TSH Levels: What They Mean
- Families Coping with Autoimmune Disease
- Thyroid and Infertility in Women
- Thyroid Disease And Your Eyes
- Why Is Cortisol Known As The Stress Hormone?
" For too long, thyroid conditions have been under-researched, mis-understood and mis-diagnosed.
PILIPALA has the potential to change that."
LYN MYNOTT - Chief Executive, thyroid UK
- Ilona, Australia
- Justyna, England
- Marisse, Ireland
We're constantly updating PILIPALA based on your feedback.
Check-in is easier to re-schedule
Symptoms questions for thyroid cancer, nodules and goitre have been added
Reports are easier to access from the Insights page
Compatible with iOS 14
Registered Office: Devonshire House, Manor Way, Borehamwood, Herts WD6 1QQ. Registered in England & Wales, no. 4051176